One of our best selling products! Our customers have been using Progesic® for almost 10 years!
Occasional joint pain can adversely affect many aspects of your life:
- Your physical health, as you avoid participating in activities you used to love to do, or with your family members;
- Your emotional health, because living with pain and discomfort can elicit feelings of isolation leading to despair, helplessness, moodiness and depression;
- Even your social life because you can’t get out as much anymore and enjoy life with others – unless you sit on the sidelines watching from afar.
Progesic® provides relief from joint pain and discomfort in as little as 10 days!
More effective than traditional glucosamine or chondroitin supplements!
Progesic® is a unique formulation combining two unique, clinically-studied ingredients to support healthy joints. ‡
These two state-of-the-art ingredients relieve occasional joint aches 5 times more effectively than typical gluscosamine or chondroitin based joint supplements!
- Natural Eggshell Membrane (NEM®) contains a full range of the compounds needed to rebuild cartilage and connective tissue, including: chondroitin, collagen, hyaluronic acid and other joint-soothing proteins. One study found that after just 7 days, participants taking Natural Eggshell Membrane experienced a 28% increase in flexibility.‡
- UC-II® Collagen, invented by a research scientist for his child suffering from impaired joint health, is the only undenatured (raw) type-II collagen available as a biologically active supplement. Studies show that UC-II® is significantly more effective than chondroitin and glucosamine for joint support.‡
All this relief can be obtained by simply taking one small capsule daily, not the 6-8 large capsules needed with other joint supplements. Results are often seen in as little as 10 days! ‡
Progesic® is non-GMO, gluten free and soy free.
‡ These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Additional information on key ingredients:
Natural Eggshell Membrane (NEM®) –
Natural Eggshell Membrane (NEM®) is a novel dietary supplement that contains naturally occurring glycosaminoglycans and proteins essential for maintaining healthy joint and connective tissues. Two single center, open-label human clinical studies were conducted to evaluate the efficacy and safety of NEM® as a treatment for pain and inflexibility associated with joint and connective tissue disorders.
According to clinical studies – Supplementation with NEM®, 500 mg taken once daily, significantly reduced pain, both rapidly (seven days) and continuously (30 days). It also showed clinically meaningful results from a brief responder analysis, demonstrating that significant proportions of treated patients may be helped considerably from NEM® supplementation.
UC-II Collagen® –
Previous studies have shown that undenatured type II collagen (UC-II) is effective in the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis, and preliminary human and animal trials have shown it to be effective in treating osteoarthritis (OA).
UC-II has demonstrated the ability to induce tolerance, effectively reducing joint pain and swelling in RA subjects. A pilot study was conducted for 42 days to evaluate the efficacy of UC-II (10 mg/day) in five female subjects (58-78 years) suffering from significant joint pain. Significant pain reduction including morning stiffness, stiffness following periods of rest, pain that worsens with use of the affected joint and loss of joint range of motion and function was observed. Thus, UC-II may serve as a novel therapeutic tool in joint inflammatory conditions and symptoms of OA and RA.
Ruff KJ, DeVore DP, Leu MD, Robinson MA. Eggshell membrane: a possible new natural therapeutic for joint and connective tissue disorders. Results from two open-label human clinical studies. Clin Interv Aging. 2009;4:235–240. doi:10.2147/cia.s5797
Bagchi D, Misner B, Bagchi M, Kothari SC, Downs BW, Fafard RD, Preuss HG. Effects of orally administered undenatured type II collagen against arthritic inflammatory diseases: a mechanistic exploration. Int J Clin Pharmacol Res. 2002;22(3-4):101–10.